LAST UPDATED: 18 April 2016
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Site. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, title, email address, and company you work for when you register on our Site.
When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We may also collect your location information provided by your browser (most browsers are set by default to ask your permission first).
We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Site using technology such as cookies and Web beacons.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our websites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Site.
Other third parties, including, Google, may also automatically collect information about you through our Site, including personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites and applications when you use our services. For example, some third parties, may collect information on behalf of 5×5 Technologies and others for analytics purposes.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
• understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our services;
• operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and services;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver products and services you request;
• send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates,
• security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about upcoming events and news about products and services offered by 5×5 Technologies and our selected partners;
• link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service; and
• protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
5×5 Technologies may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
• with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
• with third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
• in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share aggregated or deidentified information with third parties.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5×5 Technologies takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, you should know that no company, including 5×5 Technologies, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. To help protect yourself, please use a strong password, do not use the same passwords to access your 5×5 Technologies accounts that you use with other accounts or services, and protect your user names and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from 5×5 Technologies by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing info@5x5Tech.com.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
5×5 Technologies may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at info@5x5Tech.com